Do you live in the Dallas-Forth Worth Area?
If so, I’m teaching a FREE, two-part writing class for the Allen Public Library.
- What makes a novel great?
- How do I develop my own strong, unique writing voice?
- What are some tricks and tips to improve my writing?
- How can I troubleshoot problems in my novel?
- How can revise and polish up my novel?
- How can I give my novel the strongest chance at getting requests?
- how to move on the path to publication, from query letter to contract
- how to develop your agent/editor wishlist
- how to write an eye-catching query letter
- how to get more requests for your work
- how to use rejection as a stepping stone to improvement
- how to survive the submission process
…and much, much MORE! Both sessions are designed to be informative and interactive with lots of discussion and detailed notes. I’ll share lots of practical tips and tricks from industry pros–basically I’ll do whatever I can to help you write/revise/submit a novel that really and truly SHINES. Hope to see you there! 🙂